Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do I get missing companions in farm heroes saga like manticore I passed level with three stars and I'm number one in my friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Aracely, thank you for using King care. To earn companions as you know, you have to play the farm club levels and earn different stars for each animal. If you haven't earned it, in the farm club section it will still show as a shadow, but if you hover your mouse over it, it will tell you which level you need to complete and how many stars to earn it. It might be a good idea to go back and see if any have not been collected