My farm heroes is linked to my husbands account

Options
Aedwards413
Aedwards413 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on level 200 and something and he is on level 1022. Our username is the same with different emails linked to the account. How do we change it back?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,742 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Aedwards413 it sounds like at some point you have both been logged into the device (I am assuming its iphone as you tagged it with ios) I know from experiance, once you have done that its a pain getting you back to where you should be.

The first thing you need to do is log out. Hold power and the home button down until the screen clears and the apple logo appears. Let go and wait for your phone to start. Open the app, then log back in with your email and hopefully, it will clear the problem! Sometimes you might have to try it more than once before it gives it a kick and remembers what it should be doing. If not, let us know, and I will see if I can find further help.

• Aedwards413
    Aedwards413 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've done that multiple times, deleted the app and reinstalled still showing his username with my email address.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,742 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me, I will pass this onto someone who can check your account :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Aedwards413,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Thanks Farmer Tracy for helping out :-)

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?