How do I unlock the egg cracker?

Options
Jo_Mills
Jo_Mills Posts: 4 Newbie

im at level 1005 and still do not have access to my egg cracker. My husband is at level 750 and he does. Which level do I have to complete again to try to unlock it please? Thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,748 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for using King Care Jo. Do you mean The egg cracker at the top of the screen where shovels, doggys etc are? It is a companion that doesn't recharge itself and you do not earn. I cannot remember exactly which level they are opened but I suspect around the same time as the chickens appear. Unfortunately the only way you get it is to buy it :(

If its not that one, if it is an animal that is one of the 3 companions when you start a level, is it greyed out? If it is that, it will tell you which level to complete to earn it. That can also be accessed from the silhouettes in the farm club menu and again, they will tell you which level. If you are not sure which is it, can you screenshot the area you mean and I can clarify it for you :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

So it is the one in the companion screen. Let me pass this on for you and they can check your account. I don't think there is a requirement to unlock it and you are certainly high up enough. 

• Jo_Mills
    Options

Thank you for using King Care Jo. Do you mean The egg cracker at the top of the screen where shovels, doggys etc are? It is a companion that doesn't recharge itself and you do not earn. I cannot remember exactly which level they are opened but I suspect around the same time as the chickens appear. Unfortunately the only way you get it is to buy it :(

If its not that one, if it is an animal that is one of the 3 companions when you start a level, is it greyed out? If it is that, it will tell you which level to complete to earn it. That can also be accessed from the silhouettes in the farm club menu and again, they will tell you which level. If you are not sure which is it, can you screenshot the area you mean and I can clarify it for you :)

Yes it is the one with the shovel etc but my husband has not bought his as he will never buy any additionals. I have put a screen shot in the answers box below so you can see.
  • Jo_Mills
    Options

So it is the one in the companion screen. Let me pass this on for you and they can check your account. I don't think there is a requirement to unlock it and you are certainly high up enough. 

Thank you both! I'll keep an eye on my quests and also keep my fingers crossed they can release it when they look at my account. Thanks again
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Jo Mills Sounds odd but could you please try replaying level 27 and seeing if this unlocks the Egg Cracker for you?

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Jo, did you see Cez' reply? Its worth trying in case there was a glitch and now we know which level it is unlocked :)

• Jo_Mills
    Options

I trike this but no joy I'm afraid 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I trike this but no joy I'm afraid 

Will pass this on to Cez :)
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your update.

Can you please let me know the app version of Farm Heroes Saga you got installed?

Also, please specify the make and model of your iOS device and the iOS version you got installed on it.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?