Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have tried for weeks to do beat this level - there is absolutely no way to do it in 18 moves and the only companion that is useful is the cleaner - I'm just going to stop playing the game period if you don't adjust this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura Mazzei,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry you experienced an issue on this level 1686 in Farm Heroes Saga, but I am delighted to see the great progress you've made ever since posting your question here on King Care.
Well done :-)
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team