stuck with roadblock at level 970

fhr
fhr Posts: 10 Level 2

hi im stuck at level 970 at roadblock which has been there for over 2 weeks. i keep having this problems a few times. feels like deleting the app

Answers

• Liz_Davenport
    Liz_Davenport Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2017

This is happened to me before, I couldn't pass one level for almost a month. And I played it and threw everything I had in my kitty at it and finally one. It just takes time.

• fhr

nah, still doesn't work with me. still stuck

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

You're stuck at the actual roadblock as in you need people to unlock it fhr? Sorry if I sound thick, I am just making sure I am getting the question correct. Have you the option of sending people requests? You can unlock the roadblock automatically if you get 2 stars on Rancid, so it might be worth saving your boosters and blasting that level with them :)

• fhr

i can't even let other people to unlock it for me because the roadblock is stucked. when i tap on it, nothing came up like countdown etc.

• Lady_Choo

Just out of interest...you have definitely completed the previous level to it haven't you? Double check that and I will also pass this on to one of the lovely King moderators, who can hopefully have a look for you. They will be in touch though so make sure you check back :)

• Lady_Choo

fhr, message from Cez the King moderator, she says another game has had the same issues, so try this workaround. If it doesn't work, come back and let us know! :)

"Go to the game on the desktop version of Facebook- This should unlock the roadblock- Return to your mobile game and log out of Facebook- Log back into Facebook in your mobile game" 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?