Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
hi im stuck at level 970 at roadblock which has been there for over 2 weeks. i keep having this problems a few times. feels like deleting the app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
fhr, message from Cez the King moderator, she says another game has had the same issues, so try this workaround. If it doesn't work, come back and let us know!
"Go to the game on the desktop version of Facebook- This should unlock the roadblock- Return to your mobile game and log out of Facebook- Log back into Facebook in your mobile game"
Just out of interest...you have definitely completed the previous level to it haven't you? Double check that and I will also pass this on to one of the lovely King moderators, who can hopefully have a look for you. They will be in touch though so make sure you check back
i can't even let other people to unlock it for me because the roadblock is stucked. when i tap on it, nothing came up like countdown etc.
You're stuck at the actual roadblock as in you need people to unlock it fhr? Sorry if I sound thick, I am just making sure I am getting the question correct. Have you the option of sending people requests? You can unlock the roadblock automatically if you get 2 stars on Rancid, so it might be worth saving your boosters and blasting that level with them
nah, still doesn't work with me. still stuck
This is happened to me before, I couldn't pass one level for almost a month. And I played it and threw everything I had in my kitty at it and finally one. It just takes time.