program slow or sever

Options

Hi guys i was wondering if you can check your servers as the program for or game is running so slow that it times out on me i would really like to play your game but with it running so slow and having to reboot my com i feel its not worth it. so if you could address this it would be great thanks and have a great day.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,742 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Cheryl, thank you for using King Care. I Understand your frustration as a regular player myself, but I have to be honest and say that this time, I don't think it is the server that is causing the issues. Especially not if its a continuing issue. Is it straight away or after you have played a while? I ask because when my game has been on a while, it does slow, so I exit the game and browser, clear cache and open again and all is fine.Β 

I think the best thing we can do is start by some trouble shooting.Β 

You said you play on computer. How do you connect to the game, is it by Facebook or King.com?

What version of windows are you using?

What browser are you using? The best one for games is usually google chrome. If you are not using that, try it out and see if the issue is still there.

Have you done all the computer updates and is your browser uptodate?

Sometimes slowness can be caused by files needing cleaning. Do you clear your cache and cookies regularly? This is very important as if there were any issues on a previous load, if you don't clear them and start anew, it could be trying to bring up a faulty load. Sometimes its a good idea to also clean your computer files (computer admin files, then clean up files)

I will give you a link on how to do this and try it first, if none of it helps, come back and let us know :)

Loading issues

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?