Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It is showing 3 rewards but I can't open it because the 3rd animal shows a ? Next to it .
Can anyone fix this issue? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbe84 & Farmer Tracy,
Thank you both for asking, answering and commenting here on King Care.
@Debbe84, I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
No problem I will pass this on and someone will be in touch. I don't know if it will be today, but hopefully in the next couple of days so watch out for a reply
You won't have yet as one of the King moderators will need to pm you. I have passed it on but its the weekend, don't worry they will get back
I still have not received my rewards as promised!
Yes it is exactly around 1100. It says I earned the 3 reward sets but as stated it will not open. I would greatly appreciate the rewards since I spend a lot of money on this game. Thank you.
Hi Debbe84 thank you for using King care. Can you tell me which set of levels are showing the ? next to them please. Is it 1110 (or roundabout there) King have put the farm club on hold/stopped making new companions (they are not quite sure which yet) but if its the last set where they ended, I will get the King moderator to contact you as the rewards can be added