Why do I receive an email about game play when my original email was NOT about game play?

I wrote informing that they new screen for when you lose is difficult to read.  You can't tell how many items you won and how many you still had needed (important here if you decide to pay to play on) And I received an email back telling me how difficult the level was and to just keep trying! Below is the directly copied email.   

Hi Hazel, Thanks for your email and let's try to get you back on track.

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Farm Heroes Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves! 

Please note at times we may make the occasional tweak to a level. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page on YouTube, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos. Always make sure to keep your game updated to the latest version to ensure you have the most recent content and features.

I hope this helps but if it hasn't fully answered your question, then head on over to our King Care Community site where your fellow players are waiting to lend a hand!The site is bursting with useful information, advice, tips and tricks which will help you get back on track. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, simply post a question and someone will be along to help you out in no time.Simply click the button below to get more help with Farm Heroes Saga 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Hazel, thank you for using King care. As an avid player myself who is not paid by King and has had to email them in the past...I can totally sympathize with the response you got. I am sure that half the staff don't actually read whats been written to them and checking youtube in this instance, is not going to change their screen settings. *rolls eyes*

I know I did actually pass this on to one of the King team last week who assured me he would forward it to the design team, I am going to pass this post on too. So you may not actually get a response from him, but the more info the design studio have from feedback, the more likely they are to make changes. It does seem to be an issue as I have heard the same thing away from the King sites too. 

It might also help if you reply to the email and explain again simply, that you do know how to play, but can they just pass your feedback onto the design studio (you might need to write the issues again too just in case its a new advisor that reads it)

Apologies again :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?