Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Some players have challenges betwen them and win prizes. Those things dont apear in my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The sun challenges are having a lot of issues at the moment. I will pass this on though so they know they have another player with problems
I have some other question if you can help. I have completed a sun challenge at almost 2 weeks i think. It doesn t disapear and continues to count time.
I quite agree. I also play another of their games, Paradise Bay and find exactly the same happens there too. Some of the beta testing has been over a year with some players. All I can say is they must have a lot of bugs!
Some players have the mini games at least about 3 or 4 months. Its to long for the ones that dont have. Very bad this attitude from king
Hi Tisha1978 thank you for using King care.
If you are talking about the mini games, they are still in beta testing. Meaning that many people but not all might get them and different things might appear and disappear until they are fully released. Just keep checking for updates and hopefully soon they will be available for all