Can't pass level 821. Only have 17 moves. No companions being rewarded. Help!

Lulub25
Lulub25 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have watched all the you tube videos to help pass this level.  They have 20 moves, I only have 17.  I can't get the companions from levels 810 or 480 even though I have 3 stars on each level.  So I don't have access to companions to help pass this level.  I have been on this level for almost a month. Any help would be apprciated.  Thank you.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lulub25 thank you for using King care. Its a hard level that is for sure. Originally it did have 20 moves and as you pointed out, it has changed.

However, just for you, I have made you a video without any companions and only using 3 shovels. I am also giving you the link for the tips as well as the video. I apologise in advance as the video is extremely long. I would switch off as soon as you see it hit the poppy if you're still awake. I hate making long videos but its one of those levels where you need crops to cascade many times. Save shovels until the last part too!

Its uploading now so if you do happen to check as soon as I have posted this, you will need to check back in a few minutes and it will be processed. Good luck!!!

Level 821

• Lulub25
    Lulub25 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Lulub25 thank you for using King care. Its a hard level that is for sure. Originally it did have 20 moves and as you pointed out, it has changed.

However, just for you, I have made you a video without any companions and only using 3 shovels. I am also giving you the link for the tips as well as the video. I apologise in advance as the video is extremely long. I would switch off as soon as you see it hit the poppy if you're still awake. I hate making long videos but its one of those levels where you need crops to cascade many times. Save shovels until the last part too!

Its uploading now so if you do happen to check as soon as I have posted this, you will need to check back in a few minutes and it will be processed. Good luck!!!

Level 821

Thanks. I watched the video but so far still can't pass this level. How do you get it to cascade so many times? And I only have one of each booster. I dont have 3 shovels. For a while now, my game doesn't allow me to have more than one of anything. Not sure why that happened. I guess this level uses as much luck as it does skill. I'll keep trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?