Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi all.....today have ended the tower mission's, i was king forma over 24 hours.....and i don't have received My reward's,no gold no booster's.....why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laurentu- Welcome to the community, I am sorry about this. I will send you a private message so that I can check your account :-)
@Farmer Tracy Thanks for letting us know.
Have you an chat based of this game?
Hi Laurentu I will get one of the king admins to contact you regarding missing boosters
Hi Laurentu- Welcome to the community, I am sorry about this. I will send you a private message so that I can check your account :-) @Farmer Tracy Thanks for letting us know.
You are welcome, look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you
Thank you verry much....this are second time happening