I am no longer getting recharges via farm heroes saga

Dorothy_Lee
Dorothy_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie

Now I'm owed 4 recharges - since you have refused to give me my due and refused to fix this problem (other reviews state that king games are known for stealing bonuses) I have no choice but to delete the game and post a negative review as well as tell everyone via Facebook how unfair king games is to customers. 4 times now - I play Choo Choos rewards and supposedly win recharges but the game does Not give me recharges. No update is available so king games is unfair

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Dorothy, thank you for using King care.

As an avid player I can honestly say that King are pretty good about sorting boosters out if they don't arrive. And no. they don't pay me lol. All it needs is for someone at King to see this and they will contact you so I will pass it on to one of them.

There are issues at the moment with two mini games in particular. Choochoo challenge and the treasure mill. We haven't any details as when they will be sorted yet, but hopefully soon.Β 

Please watch for a King response to your post :)

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Dorothy Lee & Chicken Slayer,

Thank you both for posting and answering here on King Care.

@Dorothy Lee:Β Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Dorothy, thank you for using King care.

As an avid player I can honestly say that King are pretty good about sorting boosters out if they don't arrive. And no. they don't pay me lol. All it needs is for someone at King to see this and they will contact you so I will pass it on to one of them.

There are issues at the moment with two mini games in particular. Choochoo challenge and the treasure mill. We haven't any details as when they will be sorted yet, but hopefully soon.Β 

Please watch for a King response to your post :)

Thank you Chicken Slayer :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?