Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do you exchange magic beans for shovels, as the instructions say you can do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Make sure you have 0 shovels, as if you even have just one, you cannot buy more.Did this get sorted?
Make sure you have 0 shovels, as if you even have just one, you cannot buy more.
Did this get sorted?
Hi Sam Howard,
I will leave your question about Rancid to the moderator or community super user to answer or solve. I am sorry that you are unable to purchase the shovel booster with beans as shown and suggest you try looking for a tutorial online. I hope this helps in some way. Good luck.