Reply to your answer.

Options
Sam_Howard
Sam_Howard Posts: 3 Newbie

I Thank You for your fast response. I have tried what you showed and it does not work, I do have some problems, like when I play Rancid it doesn't double the moves I take out. I don't know if this is fixable or not, if it is I sure would appreciate it, I'm going thru a lot of beans. Thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Sam, thank you for using King care. Unfortunately I have no access to previous questions. Is this in respect to the not being able to buy shovels? You need to have 0 shovels or it won't allow you to buy more with beans.

As the Rancid moves. Do you mean you are using beans to choose easy to hard? As they don't double moves they just add extra points. However, as an avid player, I can honestly say that most times I have passed Rancid have been with the hard option selected as I don't feel the others actually help. In fact, sometimes I suspect using the "easy" option lays the game out a different way. What level are you on? I could find you some tips for it :)

• Bessy_Bikou
    Bessy_Bikou Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I  want to thank you for your help in fixing my account and connecting my games to the internet back again.I also want to thank for returning same of my boosters which I lost during this process. Thank you very mach.                                                With my Regards Bessy Binou .                                                     

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That is excellent to hear Bessy, I will pass this over to the team, thank you so much for letting us know :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?