Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Admin, Solgard is one of King game, right? So please help me to get my account back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Got an update for the terms and the game restart at zero, I was the level 10 and made some purchase and lost everything
Got an update for the terms and the game restart at zero, I was the level2T en and made some purchase and lost everything
Please open helheim in legend of solgard
no
Hi, here is a link to the Legend of Solgard forum for you, I hope they can help: Legend of Solgard Forum
Hi, here is a link to the Legend of Solgard forum for you, I hope they can help:
Legend of Solgard Forum