When are you going to change the extra games?

Ashley_Spann
Ashley_Spann Posts: 1 Newbie

I am sick of playing the same levels for all of the "extra" games. They are always the same like climb the tower and the Flower power games. Also I cannot get life's sent to me. People are sending them but I never received them. Always get coins. Gets annoying. I am at 956 and would like to be able to get more rewards but I refuse to pay for them. Need to have a wheel or something you can spin every day to get prizes like in Toy Blast. 

Sick of the same old crap all the time! 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

hi Ashley, thank you for using King care. 

How the lives beans system works, is if you have 0 lives, any requests you send out come through as lives. If your lives are full, they come through as beans. It could be that when they are being returned you have full lives. On the app version they tend to come through as they were at the time they were sent. Unlike on Facebook where if you refresh any lives waiting when you run out, come through as lives.

The mini games are still in beta testing and probably why they are the same. Not all players have it, but they will and update at some point. I have no further info at this time though,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?