Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
What!?! I was on level 523 of Farm Saga, when I stopped playing the game. Less than a day later when I went into game it was as if I never played. I had to start at level 1!!!! Everything was gone????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roses, thats a big fall! It seems that you have been logged out and therefore your progress hasn't synced. Did you do a system or game update? Or maybe it did one in the background without telling you first.
You need to go to the cog icon and log in with the email address you used previously and hopefully all will be restored. It just can take a couple of attempts as sometimes its a bit slow, but don't worry, it should all be there
Hi Roses, thats a big fall! It seems that you have been logged out and therefore your progress hasn't synced. Did you do a system or game update? Or maybe it did one in the background without telling you first. You need to go to the cog icon and log in with the email address you used previously and hopefully all will be restored. It just can take a couple of attempts as sometimes its a bit slow, but don't worry, it should all be there