From level 523 to 0 ??!!

Options
Roses
Roses Posts: 2 Newbie

What!?!  I was on level 523 of Farm Saga, when I stopped playing the game. Less than a day later when I went into game it was as if I never played.  I had to start at level 1!!!! Everything was gone????

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Roses, thats a big fall! It seems that you have been logged out and therefore your progress hasn't synced. Did you do a system or game update? Or maybe it did one in the background without telling you first. 

You need to go to the cog icon and log in with the email address you used previously and hopefully all will be restored. It just can take a couple of attempts as sometimes its a bit slow, but don't worry, it should all be there :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Roses, thats a big fall! It seems that you have been logged out and therefore your progress hasn't synced. Did you do a system or game update? Or maybe it did one in the background without telling you first. 

You need to go to the cog icon and log in with the email address you used previously and hopefully all will be restored. It just can take a couple of attempts as sometimes its a bit slow, but don't worry, it should all be there :)

• Roses
    Roses Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2017
    Options

Chicken Slayer,Thank you so much!!! I logged in and all is well. I appreciate your help. Thanks again
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo great! You are very welcome :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?