Lost progress

Options
Mr._Tit
Mr._Tit Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a King account (username: Mr Tit). After a friend unfortunately logged in with her Facebook from my phone, I lost my progress and all my boosters. I play on my iPhone. Please help me!

PS. In King care I logged in with her Facebook, because I don't have one. Also by mistake I made that exactly question for an other game (Farm heroes super saga, I think)

Thank you (and sorry for my English).

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mr Tit, thank you for using King care. Lets help you get back onto your correct level.

The problem is most people log in either on the Kingdom or by Facebook or have the same accounts linked to the game. So now because you have linked Facebook with it, it is listening to your friends account instead of yours. 

To solve this you need to log out completely, both of Facebook and the kingdom and just log in again with the Kingdom account. Unfortunately I am not sure if your boosters will come back as they are saved to your phones memory and not the game. If they were paid ones then King can replace them, but not if they were saved free ones. 

• Mr._Tit
    Mr._Tit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Mr Tit, thank you for using King care. Lets help you get back onto your correct level.

The problem is most people log in either on the Kingdom or by Facebook or have the same accounts linked to the game. So now because you have linked Facebook with it, it is listening to your friends account instead of yours. 

To solve this you need to log out completely, both of Facebook and the kingdom and just log in again with the Kingdom account. Unfortunately I am not sure if your boosters will come back as they are saved to your phones memory and not the game. If they were paid ones then King can replace them, but not if they were saved free ones. 

Thank you for your answer. I did that but all my boosters have gone! I haven't paid for them but I collected them very carefully. It's a pity to lose them, but I can understand. If you can do something, I will appreciate this. Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?