Why don‘t I receive my boosters?

Jules_Schambeck
Jules_Schambeck Posts: 6 Level 2

Guys I‘m getting mad! I wrote several requests without getting an answer. I neither get my boosters after winning a challenge nor do I get my beans! I NEED THEM!! Please help.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,496 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Jules, you cannot request beans directly, but when our lives are full, any lives that we have been sent, change over to beans. 

So say for instance, you are playing the game tonight before bedtime. When you have used your lives, send out a few requests for more to your friends, then close the game and go to bed.

Because you are not on to accept your requests, your lives automatically fill up in the time bar, and all lives you have been sent will change to beans when you open your game. So all you should see are beans.

If you do this every night before bed, or if you are going out, do it before you go, then when you come back to the game you should have more waiting. The more times you do this, the quicker your beans will fill up!

It also helps if you have plenty of gaming friends to send requests too as well. I usually advise maybe 4 or 5 at the most so you don't upset them lol. I don't know if you only play on mobile, in which case you might find you still get lives coming through too, as unlike Facebook, mobiles don't seem to automatically switch over as they are saved to the device, but you should still get a fair few. If you are on FB and want more friends, there is a good and safe group you can join (ok so it is mine lol) I will give you the link but you don't have to. Its just in case :) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FarmHeroesSagaFamily

Answers

• Lady_Choo

Hi Jules, thank you for using King care. Can you rememeber which event it was? I know we have had some issues. I am going to pass this on to one of our King moderators so they can help you further.

Just for future interest though, you know you get beans when your lives are full? Everytime you are going to close the game for a few hours (to allow for used life refresh time) send out a few life requests before you close the game. That way when you come back in the morning or at night etc, there will be beans waiting for you. If you do this everytime they soon add up :)

• Jules_Schambeck

Thank you for your answer!

it Happend at several events like chicken or flower tower. I have this Problem for almost two weeks now.

• Lady_Choo

I have passed it on to the moderators, hopefully soon they will see it and get in contact, they will usually post on here that they have sent you a PM and where to find it and then they can look into it for you. Others are having the same issue as well and you are right, it has been happening for weeks now. I know they are working on a fix, they need to work faster haha.

• Jules_Schambeck

Okay now I have another Problem. This time I got the beans from the flowertower and went from 9000 to 14000 beans. BUT!! Then I closed the Game and when I came back all the beans that I have just received were missing and I was back at 9000. How is this possible???

• Lady_Choo

It sounds like its not registered with the server that you got them :( Hopefully the team can sort that out as well. Its very buggy, and probably the reason why its still in testing and not released to everyone yet. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I have passed it on to the moderators, hopefully soon they will see it and get in contact, they will usually post on here that they have sent you a PM and where to find it and then they can look into it for you. Others are having the same issue as well and you are right, it has been happening for weeks now. I know they are working on a fix, they need to work faster haha.

Thanks for passing this on to us :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Okay now I have another Problem. This time I got the beans from the flowertower and went from 9000 to 14000 beans. BUT!! Then I closed the Game and when I came back all the beans that I have just received were missing and I was back at 9000. How is this possible???

Hi Jules- Chicken Slayer is right, let's check your account. Please look for the envelope icon.
  • Jules_Schambeck

I don’t get your hint about getting beans. No matter what I do they don’t add up.

could you explain this to me again?

• Cezdiamond

@Chicken Slayer thanks for passing this on. 

@Jules this is one of our Super Users she may be able to help give you some tips on getting more beans :D 

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Hi Jules, you cannot request beans directly, but when our lives are full, any lives that we have been sent, change over to beans. 

So say for instance, you are playing the game tonight before bedtime. When you have used your lives, send out a few requests for more to your friends, then close the game and go to bed.

Because you are not on to accept your requests, your lives automatically fill up in the time bar, and all lives you have been sent will change to beans when you open your game. So all you should see are beans.

If you do this every night before bed, or if you are going out, do it before you go, then when you come back to the game you should have more waiting. The more times you do this, the quicker your beans will fill up!

It also helps if you have plenty of gaming friends to send requests too as well. I usually advise maybe 4 or 5 at the most so you don't upset them lol. I don't know if you only play on mobile, in which case you might find you still get lives coming through too, as unlike Facebook, mobiles don't seem to automatically switch over as they are saved to the device, but you should still get a fair few. If you are on FB and want more friends, there is a good and safe group you can join (ok so it is mine lol) I will give you the link but you don't have to. Its just in case :) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FarmHeroesSagaFamily

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?