Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I won egg cracker so when I went to next level it would not let me play without using it . It was a waste because I did not want to use it yet and there was not even a egg to crack yet
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for using King care Kim bob. I will pass this on to one of the King moderators to see if they can help
Hi Kimbob- Let's check your account and see what we can do.
I have sent you a private message through King Care, please look for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner.
Thanks!