Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I never receivemy boosters anymore when I win them...what can I do? This has been going on for a while now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna Müller & Chicken Slayer,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Anna, thank you for using King care. You are right, it has, its a known issue but they haven't worked out what is causing it. But the more people that post like you have, saying they are having problems, the better, so thank you for telling us.
I will pass on this message to the King care team and see if they can do anything for you