Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to our Community @cglauco 🤗
Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!
I uninstalled my farm and installed again because I was not able to update it. It turns out that when I installed again, almost everything returned to normal, the challenges were the same, the phase that was also was the same, however my boosters are blocked already has 2 days, and I have already gone from 4 phases. What do I do? I play more on the cell phone, which is where it is giving the problem, everything is normal in the pc, including the boosters.Thanks