Paula_Tuica
Paula_Tuica Posts: 2 Newbie

I want to delete my progress!!!

I want to start again from level 1

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,502 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Paula, I did check with a King moderator previously when someone else asked but unfortunately as it stands at the moment, the only way you can delete progress is by starting a new facebook account or starting it as a new game and not logging into Facebook but that isn't always helpful as you don't get friends help. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,502 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Paula, I did check with a King moderator previously when someone else asked but unfortunately as it stands at the moment, the only way you can delete progress is by starting a new facebook account or starting it as a new game and not logging into Facebook but that isn't always helpful as you don't get friends help. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help. 

• Paula_Tuica
    Paula_Tuica Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?