Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was trying to put my progress from ipad to phone when i logged my ipad prgress into facebook I lost all my progress since I wasn't logged in before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I dont know but in game they said that we could message them and they would help restore it/put me back at the level I was at
@WayneI have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
@Chicken Slayer- Thanks!
Have a lovely week!
Ok...have you got any active conversations open with any of the King team? If not, I will pass this on to Cez, and hopefully she will be able to help
No i wasnt logged in at all. Once i triied to transfer it thinking i already did it got erased.
Hi Wayne, thank you for using King care.
How did you log in previously to the log into Facebook? Did you log in via the Kingdom?
It sounds like you need to disconnect and log in how you previously did. Once you do it that way, you should be able to sync it with Facebook. Let me know how it goes