Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
King games will slowly load & then VERY slow to play-tried ALL of the FAQ fixes-will play fine on King website-ONLY king games that won't work-Candy Crush Jelly from windows 10 is the same problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeri,
Uhh - that's a long time to wait.
I'm glad to hear that your computer is running smooth again and I wish you lots of fun playing the games :-)
- Mark
Hi Mark - after my computer received the newest automatic version of windows 10, the problem was corrected. It was a long month waiting for the fix though!
I've just seen that no one has replied to your message.
Please let me know if the issue is still there and I'll try to help you out.