Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My new tablet doesn't transfer any friends:( and I have to start all over again. I send lives daily and it's one of my favorite games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary,
It might be the connection from your game to Facebook that is not working correctly.
I suggest you first try with another Internet connection - for instance switching from WiFi to 3G/4G to see if it's the connection that is the bottleneck.
Also I suggest you connect the game to Kingdom (orange button with the golden crown)
Once connected to Kingdom you should now have a good list of other players who can help you out with lives and road blocks.
Please also see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends