Why do events disappear before the end of the party time?

Corinne_D.
Corinne_D. Posts: 2 Newbie

I do not understand why the games events disappear without I have the opportunity to finish them ! this is happening now for several weeks. before no problem with even several events at the same time. it's incomprehensible

Answers

• cdaniel
    cdaniel Posts: 2 Newbie

Because no one cares! I've complained about this for almost a month and nothing has been done. I've even uninstalled and re-installed lost all my free lives and gold bars. So frustrating!!!!!

• Corinne_D.
    Corinne_D. Posts: 2 Newbie

thank you. I saw the disappearance of the events several weeks ago, too, but without knowing who to talk to. I sent a message to king who asked me to see the answers on the forum....why king does not give any serious explanations ?  I think like you .. noboby cares!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,498 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sorry Guys. Unfortunately there are a lot of glitches all over King at the moment. People have been on holiday or busy with pre-Christmas things or with things at King but not King care. And I haven't had time to be around much on here lately. But I know there is an issue with the mini games. Some people are seeing them that shouldn't be able to so they are vanishing as soon as the system is corrected. I will pass this on to see if this is another separate issue or part of the same one. 

The trouble is with beta testing, not everyone should have access to the mini games but the software hasn't realised that and has been giving it to more than it should. So its either been saying "coming soon" but doesn't or arriving and then vanishing. 

I will see what I can find out though!

• Lai
    Lai Posts: 13 Level 2

chicken Slayer,

Pls do something, it just happened again and this is frustrating

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,498 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lai, the last I heard it was still under investigation as you should not be seeing it if it either says coming soon or comes and goes. Its because you are not part of the beta testing group at this time. 

When the team are back after the holiday, I will ask them again :)

• cdaniel
    cdaniel Posts: 2 Newbie

Sorry Guys. Unfortunately there are a lot of glitches all over King at the moment. People have been on holiday or busy with pre-Christmas things or with things at King but not King care. And I haven't had time to be around much on here lately. But I know there is an issue with the mini games. Some people are seeing them that shouldn't be able to so they are vanishing as soon as the system is corrected. I will pass this on to see if this is another separate issue or part of the same one. 

The trouble is with beta testing, not everyone should have access to the mini games but the software hasn't realised that and has been giving it to more than it should. So its either been saying "coming soon" but doesn't or arriving and then vanishing. 

I will see what I can find out though!

Been three weeks and still no answers? Surely someone works here that knows what they are doing, fix this game or lose all your players. Ihave a full piggy bank but not about to buy any gold when who knows they might disappear after purchase. PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS GAME!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?