Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I lost all my boosters after installing the new update. How do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, if the boosters were free saved up ones the short answer is..you can't. Because mobiles give you the ability to play offline, they save the boosters on your device memory rather than on the game itself (unlike Facebook and King.com) So if you reinstall, or change device, or even sometimes update it, the boosters are gone.
If they were paid for ones, come back and let us know and I will pass this on to a King moderator who can check your account and possibly replace them