Level 1961

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

I have passed through the roadblock on level 1960 but cannot progress to the newly opened level of 1961 on my PC. No matter how much I click on or around the apple icon, nothing happens. It works fine on my iPad, but not on my computer.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mrs Mac I am so sorry! You are quite correct. My apologies. Apparently it IS a known glitch but I hadn't been told so was unaware of it.  Luckily one of my group members told me! As soon as I hear anything I will let you know, but apparently the work around is to play it on mobile and once you have passed 1961 you should be able to carry on as normal on the pc version again. I have had a grumble to the King care team so hopefully they can check it out for me and see if they are closer to a fix, but they are unlikely to be around until Monday. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Mrs Mac, have any of your friends been able to access it on computer?

I am not at the top anymore, so am not completely sure of which level is the last level out so far. However I do know from time to time, that King use mobile testers as guinea pigs to test levels. That means that often mobile users can play an episode ahead of computer users and it sounds like that this time.

Have you actually got past the roadblock on pc?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Seems like 1961 is due to be opened this week all being well :)

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

Level 1961-1975 were released on both PC and mobile versions this week - the comptuter version is definitely available. As already mentioned, there is a roadblock at level 1960 which I have passed.  It appears that the roadblock sign is in the way of the icon as level 1961 will not open on a computer but can be done on the mobile version (I have both available to me).

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mrs Mac I am so sorry! You are quite correct. My apologies. Apparently it IS a known glitch but I hadn't been told so was unaware of it.  Luckily one of my group members told me! As soon as I hear anything I will let you know, but apparently the work around is to play it on mobile and once you have passed 1961 you should be able to carry on as normal on the pc version again. I have had a grumble to the King care team so hopefully they can check it out for me and see if they are closer to a fix, but they are unlikely to be around until Monday. 

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

Thank you Chicken Slayer - I passed the dreaded level on my iPad and continued on the next levels on my computer, which I prefer to play on. Considering that the new levels were released this past Tuesday, it means almost a week delay before PC users can access them if they do not have mobile devices. I see there is another post on this subject. I would have thought that King would have attended to these matters more expediciously, but you are the only one seeming to pay attention. P.S. I am a member of your group!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Chicken Slayer - I passed the dreaded level on my iPad and continued on the next levels on my computer, which I prefer to play on. Considering that the new levels were released this past Tuesday, it means almost a week delay before PC users can access them if they do not have mobile devices. I see there is another post on this subject. I would have thought that King would have attended to these matters more expediciously, but you are the only one seeming to pay attention. P.S. I am a member of your group!

Aha....I didn't realise that, or if I did I had probably forgotten lol. Well thank you :DAnd yes, but hopefully now I have brought it to their attention they will check in with the studio. I suspect the team on here each have their expert games and I don't think FHS is one of them :( Hence the need for us Super Users/Stars.
  • Jesse_Shady
    Jesse_Shady Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

I have been dealing with tech support over this for at least a week. There is no number next to level 1961 so it cannot be opened. The last 3 prior episodes were also hard to click and required clicking about 100 times to open, but finally did. A new level has to have its number next to it. Facebook told me to switch browsers, change computers, update Adobe and had no clue that this was a tech issue. Tech support does not even respond. I play this on my PC and my laptop, and have purchased gold bars to play all the recent levels. Saying to play it on mobile is a joke. It starts at level 1.  Waiting weeks for new episodes to open is bad enough, but it seems they really don't want us to play this game anymore, even for those of us who spend money on it.

• Jesse_Shady
    Jesse_Shady Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Level 1961-1975 were released on both PC and mobile versions this week - the comptuter version is definitely available. As already mentioned, there is a roadblock at level 1960 which I have passed.  It appears that the roadblock sign is in the way of the icon as level 1961 will not open on a computer but can be done on the mobile version (I have both available to me).

The PC version is not available and Facebook is telling me they keep sending my complaints to tech support. Nothing is happening and level 1961 will not open and still has no number next to the apple to open it.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Jesse thank you for using King care. 

The trouble is, until a larger audience reports problems to King, in most cases it is just standard problems causing it. And I hear you're frustration....you should be a fly on the wall when I have to resort to emailing King, or ringing my isp and they tell me the same thing. Even worse when you have already told them you have tried it and they fail to read that part. 9/10 times the basic trouble shooting which is what you have been given, works. Because even in this day and age there are many people that still don't think to change browsers, or clear cookies or even update.

The playing on mobile DOES work though, I had it confirmed by someone who actually did get a human and not a monkey when she got through to King and she did play it that way and it worked.

This is where I can help you though. The reason why your mobile game is starting on level one is simply because its not synchronised to your game. How do you log in? whether its via Facebook or email (The Kingdom) on your computer the same needs to be done on your phone. You click connect, Log in however you do and it should sync over. If it hasn't properly then its better to try disconnecting and reconnecting until it does. Especially if its via Facebook (the cause of most evils for game problems)

As to the waiting weeks. There are new levels every two weeks which, for saying its clearly not Kings favourite game.. is pretty good. We have to wait months or longer for 5 levels in Paradise bay (boohiss) What I can say is, while you are waiting, why not try re-playing old levels. I can guarantee they are not all the same as they were the first time you played it. I used to be at the top waiting, but I also blog and video and as I cannot use boosters and they are constantly refreshing the levels "to keep them new and exciting" there have been a lot of changes and video remakes. At the same time though, levels are harder at the top because you're super players but being behind means they altered it by the time I get there lol. 

I will pass on this info. We clearly have a problem. Luckily the King care team is better than the email support ;)

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

I have been dealing with tech support over this for at least a week. There is no number next to level 1961 so it cannot be opened. The last 3 prior episodes were also hard to click and required clicking about 100 times to open, but finally did. A new level has to have its number next to it. Facebook told me to switch browsers, change computers, update Adobe and had no clue that this was a tech issue. Tech support does not even respond. I play this on my PC and my laptop, and have purchased gold bars to play all the recent levels. Saying to play it on mobile is a joke. It starts at level 1.  Waiting weeks for new episodes to open is bad enough, but it seems they really don't want us to play this game anymore, even for those of us who spend money on it.

I totally agree with your sentiments. Level 1961 has been fixed and levels 1976-1990 released. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?