Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have used the different bonus options (+1/+2) of magic beans and it doesn’t seem to make any difference as to when I just choose the free no bonus option.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie, thank you for using King care.I know this has been explained to me before, but I honestly cannot see a difference either. In fact most times I am more likely to pass on the harder free option. I would save your beans or use them for companions instead
Hi Julie, thank you for using King care.
I know this has been explained to me before, but I honestly cannot see a difference either. In fact most times I am more likely to pass on the harder free option. I would save your beans or use them for companions instead