Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
No matter how much i click on the apple icon, nothing happens. I use a desktop computer for farm heroes.
nothing i have tried will get level 1961 to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The fix resolved the problem. Thank you!
Yeah unfortunately the app bonuses and facebook bonuses are completely separate because on the app version they are saved to the device memory, not the game itself like on FB and the Kingdom.
There is a fix though for the issue now, it should have been released with the new levels, if you're still having issues, let us know but as a work around players are to hover the mouse slightly above the level pin (where the stars usually show) this has worked in some cases but not all!
My son downloaded the facebook app onto his android & the game would play but it doesn't sync with what I have on the computer. There is no way to get the game with what they give. I have extra bonuses & extra moves on mine.
Are you tec savvy? You can download an android emulator called bluestacks which literally is like having a tablet on your computer desktop. You log in with a google account (or make one if you haven't) then download and install the game (all onto the virtual tablet) log in with the same details you use on computer and will be on the same level. You could bypass it that way.
Its not supported by King but there is nothing wrong or illegal about it. It just means people on computers can use android too
Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I do not have a tablet so I guess I am stuck for now on 1961. Thanks anyway.
Hi Norma, thank you for using King care.
The issue with 1961 appears to be a glitch. Do you have access to the game on a mobile or tablet? The advice I have been given while it is under investigation is to pass the level on the mobile app and then it should carry on as normal on the computer version.