Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
DescrevaGood evening. I must have won some 5 tractor races, but I'm not getting my prize. Check, please ?! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good Morning! The race ended, so I did what I was told. The new race appeared faster, because I always had to play, win a few stars and then only a new one appeared, but I did not win the race prize that ended recently. Thanks
@Regiane I will send you a message now through King Care :-)
Thanks for flagging @chicken slayer
@Regiane let me know how you get on :-)
Hi Regiane, have you tried the usual trouble shooting steps of disconnecting your game account.
Turn off your wifi.
Restart your device.
Restart wifi, open the game.
Log back in.
See if that helps, but if it doesn't, I will pass it on to the King care team