Where have all my companion animals gone?

Options
Alex_Wilhelm
Alex_Wilhelm Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't changed anything or updated anything in the past week or two but all of my companions have disappeared. I have tried to replay some of the levels and even if I gain stars I don't receive any new companions. Where did they all go???

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,750 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Alex thank you for using King care.

It seems some players are having this issue when they haven't been connected to wifi.Β 

Disconnect your wifi. Close the game completely (by swiping away from the background).

Restart your phone.

Restart your wifi, open the game and connect to the Kingdom or Facebook as normal and hopefully they will reappear.Β 

If it doesn't work, then let us know but the studio are trying to work on a fix for this issue :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It seems some players are having this issue when they haven't been connected to wifi.Β 

Disconnect your wifi. Close the game completely (by swiping away from the background).

Restart your phone.

Restart your wifi, open the game and connect to the Kingdom or Facebook as normal and hopefully they will reappear.Β 

If it doesn't work, then let us know but the studio are trying to work on a fix for this issue :)

• Alex_Wilhelm
    Alex_Wilhelm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Restart your phone.

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately that did not fix my issue on my tablet or my phone (I tried both).
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Sorry Alex I just saw you commented when you clicked the link. Are they back now or still gone?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?