๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Losing requests on Facebook Studio please read

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,622 Pet Rescue Moderator

Many players are having the same issues with requests not coming through on Facebook and it seems to be worse again right now.

Cache and cookies have been cleared, game has been removed, cookies cleared and readded or Gameroom has been uninstalled, PC rebooted, gameroom reinstalled.ย 

Not just me, many complaints about it. Hopefully some will comment on here. I know we can play via King care but I don't have regular playing friends on there so it doesn't work.

I have over 1000 friends on FB. Most of them play. Normally I log on to find a lot of beans, when I run out of lives, a refresh and life requests are waiting. However mostly the last few days I refresh and its just two or three. So I use them and send out requests to all players. Wait a few minutes, get notifications they are coming through. Reload the game and find I either have none or again just one or two. Or requests from people wanting lives.ย 

People are sending roadblock requests and they are not getting returned.ย 

My Husband had roadblock requests from me that I sent over a month ago but they didn't come through to him when I sent them.ย 

They are sitting somewhere in cyber space.

I don't open my phone app because if I do no requests come through to Facebook at all for days. Meanwhile they keep building up and up on my phone and then it crashes.ย 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,622 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

And still going on. I had 10 bean requests when I first logged on from over night. Refreshed to get more lives and had a whole 2 waiting. Its only been the last couple of months I have had to ask for lives. Before that, I have so many friends they were always there waiting to be downloaded.ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?