Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just used a $25 facebook card and it gave me absolutely nothing . Can you please help? I am not sure how many gold bars I am to get with this purchase. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So you have them now? If I have misunderstood I will give you a link for direct help Purchase issues
So you have them now?
If I have misunderstood I will give you a link for direct help
Purchase issues
Yes it went through. They added my gold bars to my account. Thanks for replying.
Hi, you would need to check in your facebook settings to see if it actually went through. Did you get a confirmation email?