Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Accidentally deleted app. Was on a higher level but when I re downloaded, my levels and data was gone. How can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sammy, you just need to connect however you previously did, whether its via email for the Kingdom or via Facebook
Connecting to Facebook
Connecting to the Kingdom
Hi Sammy. Apologies if this comes through twice, the first isn't showing.
You just need to reconnect to your account, whether it was via Facebook or the Kingdom. I have a link Here which will show you how to do just that
Hi Sammy, thank you for using King care.
Don't panic as the data will be saved. You just need to re connect how you did previously. Click on the cog and enter your email. This link Here has video help to connect