Can't sync with Facebook on Farm Hero Saga

Options
Jamie_Badamo
Jamie_Badamo Posts: 2 Newbie

King care will NOT help with this or fix it. I have tried everything they have said except deleting my account.  I don't want to lose my progress and animals and shouldn't have to.  I have screen shot showing where I'm at and the animals I have won.  Even the animals won't show up on my list even though I have the stars showing I won them.  Why won't King fix this?  I see many others have the same issue.  If I have to delete my progress I will delete all King apps and go with another company.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Jamie thank you for using King care. 

Nobody wants you to delete your account, least of all King. I suspect what they have told you to do is delete the game as usually deleting the game, rebooting your phone then reinstalling it, solves the issues. This will not delete your game data unless its not backed up somewhere. In this case as you are trying to reconnect to Facebook, I assume you have been playing previously on there so it will be on the servers. 

Unfortunately doing that will lose any saved boosters for the simple reason being they are saved on your phone/tablet not the game itself. That's why sometimes you might lose them after an update. 

I know you have been in touch with King support already. Having gone down that avenue myself, you have my sympathy. Sometimes the replies are sent out by bots as they cannot personally read every email (and those bots are rubbish) or sometimes language barriers can be an issue as they have offices everywhere. 

Bear with me and please be patient. I am going to take you through some troubleshooting steps. Even if you have already tried them, humour me please and try again. Its always good to go back to the beginning and start with things you have already tried. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, which in most cases it will, then I can escalate your issues to one of the King care team.

Ok so the first link. 

Connecting to Facebook

You can connect your Facebook account to the Kingdom as well. If you go to King.com, and follow the steps you can sync. (Usually better to do this on a pc if you can in my opinion as the screen is bigger and I usually find mobile versions are limited) Once you have synced the two together, you could always try logging in via the Kingdom if Facebook refuses to connect. Once synced all your progress will sync over to from Facebook. 

If this doesn't work, please try the troubleshooting. Sometimes its not always Kings games fault. More often than not its a Facebook issue, but like many issues, they are in no hurry to fix it. They just like making things worse. Unfortunately all King can do is escalate it to them and wait for them to fix it. 

Troubleshooting on ios

The animals part could be related to not being able to log in, or it could be another issue, but that would be resolved by the troubleshooting steps. 

Let me know how you get on....but as the girl who recently wrote to King about an issue with Paradise bay and who had tried everything but uninstall/reinstall until they suggested it and it worked, its always worth trying :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?