Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm Heroes Saga is no longer launching after I made the purchase of XS Gold Bars package. Clicking the icon to launch the game, it immediately says force close the game. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 V.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, It sounds like there is a glitch there. It is probably related to buying the package but not caused because of it if that makes sense. Did you get your gold? If not I will give you the purchase issues link to contact.
If you did get your gold but its crashing, I am going to give you the troubleshooting link. Please follow all steps and it should sort it
Trouble shooting
Purchase problems