Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
AGAIN.... never receive my boosters anymore when I win them...what can I do? This has been going on for a while now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, the reason I asked is because some of the older devices cannot cope with the game now and don't always work properly.
Sorry, one more, what mini game was it?
So, I have an Iphone 6, software iOS 11.2., version 4.5.7. of farm heroes saga
Hi Anna, sorry for your issue. You are right, it has been going on a while now.
So we can pass the details on to the studio, could you provide me with the following:
Make and model of your device.
Operating system and version.
Have you tried the troubleshooting tips? (Ie, clear cache, uninstall, reboot, reinstall (but you will lose saved boosters when you do this so use them first) Checked store for updates.
App version number.
And finally, the name of the mini game you didn't get rewards for.
Then I can pass it on to one of our moderators. Thank you