Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was around level 1002 and went back down to level 110 to receive 3 stars & get all of the companions. I then lost all of my progress and remained on level 110. I also lose all of my boosters eveytime I change phones. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing this on @C I have checked your account (the one that is linked with King Care too) and I see the following Farm Heroes Saga level 1111 Farm Heroes Super Saga 103 Is the problem resolved now? Are you logged in with the correct account? Thanks!
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing this on
@C I have checked your account (the one that is linked with King Care too)
and I see the following
Farm Heroes Saga level 1111
Farm Heroes Super Saga 103
Is the problem resolved now? Are you logged in with the correct account?
Thanks!
HI thank you for using King care.It just sounds like you have lost your connection that is all, so don't panic. I have a link here that tells you how to connect to Facebook. If that wasn't how you connected before, just take the same steps but connect to the Kingdom
HI thank you for using King care.
It just sounds like you have lost your connection that is all, so don't panic.
I have a link here that tells you how to connect to Facebook. If that wasn't how you connected before, just take the same steps but connect to the Kingdom
How were you connected before? Via the Kingdom or Facebook?
You will lose your boosters when you switch phones, sorry, I missed that part yesterday Its because the boosters are saved on the phones memory and not the game itself. The advantage of that though if you play on mulitple devices you can save boosters on all so could end up using more.
Did you try connecting via the Kingdom? If you are using multiple phones make sure they are all logged in the same way. Just out of interest, have you access to a computer? I wonder if it would be normal if you could log in on a browser, you would need to play how you do on phone, either on Facebook or on King.com.
If so, I will pass this on to one of the care team who can have a look at your account tomorrow when she is back in.
I have tried the steps that are recommended many time & doesn’t seem to help. Still on level 110. Any other tips?