Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello everybody. I use Google translator. Today, I finally managed to level 495 with all three stars, but I didn't receive the animals. played with samsung s5. where is the mistake?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i'm using google teanslator----- Unfortunately that does not solve my problem. I've tried the level 495 again, but I can not get more than 2 stars. the level is too heavy. yes had the alligator, but he is not displayed
Hi Stefan (thanks Combo!) Unfortunately the link was correct, its likely you had not connected to the server and it is not saved. Which means that you will have to play the level again.I am going to give you the page where it gives you the websites for each game, so you can contact the team in your own language https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
Hi Stefan (thanks Combo!) Unfortunately the link was correct, its likely you had not connected to the server and it is not saved. Which means that you will have to play the level again.
I am going to give you the page where it gives you the websites for each game, so you can contact the team in your own language
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
Hi Stefan!This thread might help you out: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/i-lost-some-animal
Hi Stefan!
This thread might help you out: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/i-lost-some-animal