I am playing Farm Heroes Saga on my Amazon Fire Kindle. I've been trying to win Level 285.

Paytonpooh
Paytonpooh Posts: 6 Level 2

I have searched the internet for help & everything I find talks about people having trouble w/ Level 285 getting 24 flowers & 50 Sun's. That's nothing compared to my Kindle Level 285 in which I have to get 24 flowers & 95 Suns, carrots & apples (I believe those right items) each!!! Why are Kindle levels so much different & the only help I can find is for PCs & android devices.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Paytonpooh thank you for using king care. 

It's not that there is a difference between devices, what it is, king often change levels after release and often multiple times. I checked my blog and I have 24 flowers to collect but only suns. When I am home (but it will be a few hours) I will have a look at the level and make a fresh video asap then I will update the video link. 

I am going to give you my blog link, ignore the wrong crops as the flowers are still the same but it should give you an idea of how to pass it :) 

• Paytonpooh
    edited March 2018

It's not that there is a difference between devices, what it is, king often change levels after release and often multiple times. I checked my blog and I have 24 flowers to collect but only suns. When I am home (but it will be a few hours) I will have a look at the level and make a fresh video asap then I will update the video link. 

I am going to give you my blog link, ignore the wrong crops as the flowers are still the same but it should give you an idea of how to pass it :) 

Chicken Slayer - Thanks for your response. I wanted to add that I was able 1 time to win Level 285, but only w/ enough points to earn one star. Since this is a Farm Club Level I really want to earn the other 2 stars so I can get the other 2 companions. Needing to get 24 flowers & 285 points (95 pts for each of 3 cropsies) seems almost impossible.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,488 Pet Rescue Moderator

I managed to get 2 stars without using any boosters (no shovels either) It is an extremely high amount though!
  • Paytonpooh

Regarding your response, was that with the same goals that I described (24 flowers & 3 cropsies)? I am actually on Level 342 which uses the bear from Level 285 & the Hunter Doll from Level 329 as 2 of the companions & I have not won my 3rd star on Level 329 either. I thought I'd go back & give Level 285 another shot, but given that you have to get to the 3rd star on Level 285 to win the bear companion, I don't know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?