Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello, there is a bug in level 1491 in the game Farm Heroes Saga. Bombs don't update overall displayed number of needed carrots.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know how to play this level. But if bombs explode and don't decrease number of needed carrots then i don't know real number of needed carrots to defeat rancid.
Hey, I have Answered but its sat in moderation It should be released Monday. I am so sorry for the delay. The spam filters are over working and blocking anything with a link.
Hi, I have a link for this level which shows you how to play it