Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Every time I try to play on Flower Power it comes hits me out of Farm Heros I am up to level 6 and it has just started happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I managed to play mine ok and haven't heard of other reports so that's good
Its blooming hard though :'(
Hi Hazel,
Thanks if you can explain a bit more what happens when you play the Flower Power event.
If you get an error message then please post it here.
Please also let me know which mobile device and OS you are using and I'll try to help you out :-)
- Mark