Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I had to sign back into Facebook and then got my Candy Crush Saga back but Farm Heroes still keeps coming up as update and download Adobe. But it keeps telling me I don't have to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good stuff Chicken Slayer :-)
Catherine; let us know how you progress - we're here to help :-)
- Mark
Hi Catherine,
Which browser are you using when you want to play Farm Heroes Saga?
I suggest you try with another browser just to see if the issue is located there. Some of the browsers are currently limiting access to Adobe Flash but if you can tell me which OS you are using (for instance Windows 10 or macOS 10) as well as your current browser then I'll try to help you out :-)