Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi, my companions have disappeared but only from levels 706 to 1109. All the numbers are also gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@C have you lost your levels also or only the companions? I am very sorry about this, let's make things right again :-)
Thanks @Chicken Slayer @C have you lost your levels also or only the companions? I am very sorry about this, let's make things right again :-)
Ok thank you for doing that, I will pass it over to a moderator
Good evening C.It definitely sounds like there is a fault there. Can you check your update store to see if there are any updates waiting? Have you tried doing a hard reboot?It could be a faulty game, these things do happen and usually when they have been changing levels behind the scenes. Having checked my iphone I can see all numbers and the companions are still there.Could I ask you to try all the troubleshooting. You will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved to your phone and not the game itself, but if it starts working again, its a small price to pay https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Good evening C.
It definitely sounds like there is a fault there. Can you check your update store to see if there are any updates waiting?
Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
It could be a faulty game, these things do happen and usually when they have been changing levels behind the scenes.
Having checked my iphone I can see all numbers and the companions are still there.
Could I ask you to try all the troubleshooting. You will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved to your phone and not the game itself, but if it starts working again, its a small price to pay
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device