Companions gone

Options
C-4
C-4 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, my companions have disappeared but only from levels 706 to 1109. All the numbers are also gone.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening C.

It definitely sounds like there is a fault there. Can you check your update store to see if there are any updates waiting? 

Have you tried doing a hard reboot?

It could be a faulty game, these things do happen and usually when they have been changing levels behind the scenes. 

Having checked my iphone I can see all numbers and the companions are still there.

Could I ask you to try all the troubleshooting. You will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved to your phone and not the game itself, but if it starts working again, its a small price to pay :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

• C-4
    Options

Good evening C.

It definitely sounds like there is a fault there. Can you check your update store to see if there are any updates waiting? 

Have you tried doing a hard reboot?

It could be a faulty game, these things do happen and usually when they have been changing levels behind the scenes. 

Having checked my iphone I can see all numbers and the companions are still there.

Could I ask you to try all the troubleshooting. You will lose any saved boosters unfortunately as they are saved to your phone and not the game itself, but if it starts working again, its a small price to pay :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

No updates waiting and no change even when I delete & reinstall the app.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ok thank you for doing that, I will pass it over to a moderator :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@C have you lost your levels also or only the companions? I am very sorry about this, let's make things right again :-) 

• C-4
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@C have you lost your levels also or only the companions? I am very sorry about this, let's make things right again :-) 

Hi Cezdiamond,Yes I’ve lost all levels from 706 to 1109 except 1080 which I replayed. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?