Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I finished level 1525 then try to ask friends for destroy the roadblock, but the list of friends is empty! I tried restart game and browser, delete browser cache but nothing solved the problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi peblcz,
As you have tried the troubleshooting, can I just ask if you are playing on windows and which version so I can pass this on.
I do have a link with an explanation as to why there are issues at the moment.
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/facebook-and-friends-lists
np ;-)
That is excellent to hear!! Thank you for updating me
I play on windows. Version is 4.8.6.
I refreshed fb access for FarmHeroesSaga app and now i see the frineds list correctly.