I was on level nearly 1450 on Farm Heroe Challenge, after problem logged Facebook I lost my progress

Stéphane_
Stéphane_ Posts: 3 Newbie

I was nearly on Level 1450 on Farm Heroes Challenge. I had not logged in through FB.I need help restoring my progress which was lost when I updated iOS. I was nearly on Level 1453. I now show Level 1. Thank you.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Stéphane welcome to King care.

Were you connected to the Kingdom?

If so try this link here

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

If not, can you come back and let me know and  I will pass this on to one of our Moderators to restore progress. 

Thank you :)

• Stéphane_

Chicken slayer thank you for your answer but i don't remember (in fact i don't really know) if i was connected to the Kingdom or with facebook. I suppose with facebook because i had my facebook photo and facebook friends photo on the game.

my facebook : Stéphane Cluseau 

mail: stephcluseau@hotmail.fr

i hope you will help me to come back to my level (nearly 1450) because i like this game and i play since several years, and i have spent time and money on this game and i want to continue playing at the level i was.

sincerly,

Stéphane  Cluseau

• Stéphane_

Hi Stéphane welcome to King care.

Were you connected to the Kingdom?

If so try this link here

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

If not, can you come back and let me know and  I will pass this on to one of our Moderators to restore progress. 

Thank you :)

Chicken slayer thank you for your answer but i don't remember (in fact i don't really know) if i was connected to the Kingdom or with facebook. I suppose with facebook because i had my facebook photo and facebook friends photo on the game.my facebook : Stéphane Cluseau mail: stephcluseau@hotmail.fri hope you will help me to come back to my level (nearly 1450) because i like this game and i play since several years, and i have spent time and money on this game and i want to continue playing at the level i was.sincerly,Stephane CLUSEAU
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2018

Thank you for your info!

I am so sorry, but for some reason this didn't notify me you had replied. It was only because I have a list of ones I need to follow up on, that I realised you had answered. 

Don't panic, I am going to add this to the moderators list. Its the weekend though and I am not sure if they are around Monday as the 1st is a national holiday where our team are. At the latest it should be Wednesday :)

Have a good weekend!

Regards

- Chicken Slayer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?