My frieds list is gone, cant get or send lives on ANY of KING games..

Robyn_Mcmullin
Robyn_Mcmullin Posts: 10 Level 2

This is freaking ridiculous!!  How long are u going to do this to us?  I finally caved and gave what u asked.. my friends list on FB!!  After that.. still, NOTHING!!  I've deleted the games, added them back, emptied my cache.. I've done every single thing possible and still, not a damn thing from KING.  This isn't a facebook problem, but a KING game problem.  FIX IT!!!!!!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Robyn, 

You may already have seen this post

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/facebook-and-friends-lists

It is NOT a King problem. It IS a Facebook problem and it is down to their making people sign up to new permissions. 

King cannot fix something that they have no control over, however they can ask them to sort it out. Its something all games are having issues with at the moment. 

• Robyn_Mcmullin

I'm so sorry, but this is a KING problem as I have already contacted F B and they told me it wasn't them as they have NO control over KING games.  THEY don't control the friends list that KING asks for.  Anymore bright answers?

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018

No they do not control king games but the permissions they ask for come through Facebook servers. Congratulations on getting a direct response from Facebook though, I would be interested in how you managed that as no other user ever manages to get through to someone personal or automated even when they are unable to access accounts or groups or report things that shouldn’t be shown :) 

• Robyn_Mcmullin

They've answered and have taken care of 2 problems Ive had in FB.  It took almost a year on one, but I got an answer by a real person... shocked?  It happens..  Would u like to see the answer I received on a problem that has nothing to do with KING games or any of ur business?  I will copy and paste it for u.

• Lady_Choo

Lol no thank you. It is none of my business, but spending my time volunteering to help people when I am not part of King is. Seeing as you are the only person who isn't affected by Facebooks changes, maybe they can help you more while I go and help other people who appreciate the time we give without being rude or sarcastic. 

Have a nice weekend :)

• Robyn_Mcmullin
    edited April 2018

Whats RUDE is when I told u they answered and solved questions for me,  u called me a liar.  ""Congratulations on getting a direct response from Facebook though, I would be interested in how you managed that as no other user ever manages to get through to someone personal or automated even when they are unable to access accounts or groups or report things that shouldn’t be shown :)""   Yes, I did get a direct response from them and how would u know that 'no other user ever manages to'...  do u know everyone that has ever asked FB a question for certain problems they have?  Do u?  U might seem to think u have the answers to every single problem in here, but u don't.   I went into the 'help' section and asked questions to a few problems I've had with FB.  Some have been answered while others have not.  I cant help it if ur questions haven't been answered yet.  Like I said.. one answer took a year.  

• Robyn_Mcmullin
    edited April 2018

And, the only changes I've had or any of the friends I have in FB seem to be with the games only.   I had a 'great' weekend..  I buried my mother, thank u.

• Lady_Choo

I will pass your feedback on. I apologise if you thought I called you a liar, I deal with a lot of groups and members and nobody has ever had a reply unless it was a police matter, so the fact you dealt with someone is extremely rare. The help pages mostly over there are mostly user led.. I understand now where you meant. I wish I knew the answers to everything, but we only "help" on here with what we are given and our own experience. 

Before I hand it over to the moderator though I am sorry for your loss. I know condolences from someone you don't know are not going to change things, but I can understand its not an easy time for you and the last thing you want to be doing is trying to play something that isn't working properly. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited April 2018

Hi Robyn,

I know FB recently changed some parameters due to security settings so this might have affected your game. The easiest way to solve it is to delete the game app on FB, then adding it again - you'll then be given the option if you want to include your friends. Once you click OK you should now have the friends list available and it can now sync to your mobile device as well.

Let me know if it works out :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark

• Robyn_Mcmullin

I did that a month ago.  Didn't work.  But thank u anyway

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?