Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't find my rewards after I won flower tower and choo choo's challenge the last few days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again
Cez has waved her magic wand and you should have had some rewards added to your account. They will pop up on the first device you connect with (if you have more than one)
Enjoy
Hello again Cez has waved her magic wand and you should have had some rewards added to your account. They will pop up on the first device you connect with (if you have more than one)Enjoy
Good morning Febri
Can we start by doing some troubleshooting to try and prevent it in future...and I will pass this over to the King care team who can sort your rewards out
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device